In this session, we will have the privilege to hear from Arjan Schalken, Program Manager UKBsis at UKB. His work focuses on the realization and implementation of sustainable publish & read deals for the Dutch consortium.
Key takeaways from the webinar:
• His role in the Dutch consortium and his experience in the realization UKB's first Read & Publish deal back in 2015
• Open access landscape in Netherlands and current state of Transformational Agreements
• The essential players in a Transformational Agreement negotiation
• How can libraries be successful in launching their first Transformational Agreement?
• How current trends in open science and open access publishing would impact the future of the library and publishing landscape
There will be a presentation followed by a fireside chat.
Speaker: Arjan Schalken, Program Manager, UKBsis at UKB, the network of Dutch University Libraries and the Royal Library
Moderator: Autumn Tay, Customer Success Manager, APAC, Wiley